Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Karlyn.

Welcome to my first ever blog post! Figuring out topics for blogs is surprisingly much harder than expected, so I’ll take this time to introduce myself to all of you.

My name is Karlyn and I’m a junior public relations and journalism major at Ohio Northern University. I transferred into ONU my sophomore from West Virginia University because I visited ONU once and fell absolutely in love. I live in Dayton, Ohio with my ridiculously funny parents and I have an older brother who is off doing grown-up things in Columbus. 














My other sibling is my dog, Jack. Jack is probably my favorite living thing in the world, I rescued him from the pound when I was 11 and the rest is history. He is my best friend and always will be.



I have a lot of hobbies, I really enjoy keeping busy and staying active so I try to have plenty of things to keep me occupied. I love running and physical activity in general, I get told I am crazy a lot for that exact reason. It is something I have always enjoyed growing up because of track and field and cross country. Currently, I’m training for a half marathon that will hopefully be completed in the fall with my Dad. I also do a lot of work within my sorority, Alpha Xi Delta. I am the philanthropy vice president and am currently planning our spring events which are more work than I ever thought. My best friend Kelsey is also on the executive committee with me. Kelsey and I share a love for Chipotle together which helped grow our friendship for sure.


One of my favorite things to do is travel with my family. I have been all over the world, from Spain to Hawaii. Getting to soak up the history this world has to offer to us makes me happier than ever. I'm currently helping my mom plan our next trip to Costa Rica in July.






I can’t wait to write more blogs throughout the semester to help you get to know more about me and how I see the social media world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck at home for spring break

Learning to feed the content monster

When will he jump the fence?