Deep love for podcasts

Everyone has their thing when it comes to being entertained. Most people really enjoy music which don’t get me wrong I really love music, but I am a podcast person. Catch me on any long drive listening to as many podcasts as I can fit in. They keep my attention constantly and have some of the best information you can find.

I wanted to share my top 3 favorite podcast with you all. Maybe you’ll even listen to one and it will become your favorite too.

Don’t Blame Me with Meghan Rienks
I love all of Meghan’s content. She is so down-to-earth and so funny she’ll keep you entertained for hours. Don’t Blame Me is an advice podcast focused on helping others. People can call in and explain their issues and Meghan gives her opinion on the issue. This can be so beyond interesting and will make you smile the whole time. Meghan brings on guests each episode to get different opinions and ideas and they are usually influencers we would all know like Ned from the Try Guys or Elle Mills.

The Highest Self Podcast
This podcast makes you feel so warm inside. It focuses on tips and tricks to become the best inner person you can be. It focuses mostly on the use of Ayurveda to create a sense of health and well being within. I really enjoy listening to this podcast when I am relaxing or before bed it has a great lesson on meditation and how to meditate correctly which I love.

Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig
Grace Helbig is a pretty big influencer with a large following. She is known for her hilarious Youtube videos focused on cooking ridiculous meals or trying out the current Youtube trends. Now she has her own talk-show style podcast that brings in a new guest each week and talks about the current trends in media and anything interesting about that person’s life. Grace brings on Youtubers, actors and even comedians like Bert Kreischer. If you are up for a good laugh I would check this out!

Hopefully these can help you start to get into podcast like I have or even help you find a new podcast to try out.

Comments

  1. My older brother absolutely loves listening to podcasts. He does the exact same thing. Whenever he's in the car and has a long drive he plugs in his phone and plays one of his podcasts. Last semester, I helped him move his stuff out of Cincinnati, and he played podcasts the entire drive. Some of them are pretty interesting, so I've been trying to get into them as well. Thanks for sharing some of your favorites with us. I'll have to check them out. What app do you listen to them through?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really love podcasts! I love Meghan Rienks and have for years! She's so funny but also very genuine. My favorite podcast is a comedy podcast by Cody Ko and Noel Miller, it's so funny and both guys are great people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I live off podcast. We both have had jobs that required us to do a tremendous amount of driving and podcast are what saved us from going insane! They are always so funny and a great way to pass some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to not really understand podcasts because I am more of a visual person. However, I decided to try listening to them over the summer during my internship. I had an hour and a half drive there and back, so I needed something to pass time. I have since fallen in love with podcasts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck at home for spring break

Learning to feed the content monster

When will he jump the fence?