When will he jump the fence?

I have an earlier blog talking about the Bachelor’s social media and I am going to write another one. ABC is so smart in how they choose to market their audience. All Bachelor fans love the added drama to the season, plus a good tease. This season they tease Colton jumping over a fence and losing his mind. This happened in the very first in January. It is not March and they are just now saying it will be aired on this episode. People have been making joke Twitter accounts constantly tweeting if he’ll jump the fence. People are creating content focused around this 10 second clip in general. It is crazy how such a little thing was marketed so well.

The fence fiasco is giving the show so much good publicity. Millions of people who know what the Bachelor actually is are tweeting, creating Facebook memes and event posting stuff on Instagram about the stupid fence. I am not usually one to get sucked into the madness but even I’m excited to see why Colton Underwood jumps the fence! I have been waiting for this for weeks and I will for sure tune in this week.

ABC is the master of drawing the audience in through social media. I hope after reading this blog you all tune in to ABC on Monday at 8 to see if he jumps the fence to. It is going to be exciting.

Comments

  1. I don't watch the Bachelor and I'm not really committed to it in any sort of way. However, I am now really intrigued about this fence jumping thing. I went and actually looked into it. Hopefully the whole fence jumping episode will be satisfying for everyone who has been waiting so long to see it air!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck at home for spring break

Learning to feed the content monster