Ohio Beef Council infographic

This week I was given the chance to create an infographic for a company that came and spoke for the social media workshop. I chose to make one focusing on the Ohio Beef Council. This was searching for new ways to find influencers that can support and promote their brand. They have many interesting and fun ways they keep influencers interested and wanting to stay with the Ohio Beef Council. That is what I chose to showcase in my infographic.



Making an infographic was a great experience. Finding ways to incorporate the company’s brand colors while making the image pleasing to the eye is fun. I learned that images really do make the infographic special because without certain images my infographic would have been boring. Being a PR major knowing how to create infographics is important because it is a great way to connect the client to the consumers.

I hope I get the chance to make more infographics throughout my college education. I want to get more practice so I can perfect the skill. This will be incredibly useful throughout my years as a professional.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed creating the infographic as well. I'm hoping I can use the skill sometime during my career -- working insurance can be pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck at home for spring break

Learning to feed the content monster

When will he jump the fence?