Social media strategies review

Social Media Strategies was such a great book. It came with a large amount of information and at first glance it looked so intimidating. I was not sure what I had gotten into. In hopes of my mental sanity and my grade in this course I would find it to be an easy read. I found it to be much easier to read than I expected. The chapters were quite long and sometimes did drone on. I found it very important to read the information because of all the great tips it held. As a class we only got through the first 10 Chapters because of time restrictions. I would’ve liked to completed the book and learned more about social media analysis.

One of the best parts about the book was the beginning of each chapter. Before diving into the information and treating it like an actual textbook, there was a testimonial from a professional. I really enjoyed reading those because they gave a glimpse into the lives of true social media professionals. You don’t meet very many people on the street with a social media background so this was special. Each testimonial was from a different walk of life or a different career background. This helped give hope that there are many career options in social media. Don’t be afraid if you love social media you’ll find a job!

I am very happy with the amount of information I was able to get from this book. I am glad I will have it forever because I will need to keep going back to it throughout my career. No matter how far you get into your career you are never too old to look back at your textbooks for help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuck at home for spring break

Learning to feed the content monster

When will he jump the fence?